NoSCoS has held biannual scientific meetings, rotating between the member countries, since 1989. The NoSCoS General Assembly takes place during the scientific meeting. The meetings are interprofessional and multidisciplinary and aim to deliver state of the art updates on advances in spinal cord injury treatment, ranging from prevention, acute treatment and rehabilitation to curative treatment research and long term care for health and quality of life.
The NoSCoS scientific meeting is postponed until May 2022 due to Covid-19, but a digital General Assembly took place on September 3rd 2021. Main points on the agenda were:
- Executive report from the EC/AC for 2019-2021
- Discussion and decision on the proposed revision of the constitution & bylaws
- Upcoming NoSCoS conference in Stockholm May 2022
- Future joint conference together with ISCoS?
The 17th Meeting of NoSCoS
New date, new venue! The NoSCoS meeting 2022 will take place on 5-7:th of May at Quality Hotel Friends in Solna, Stockholm.
Just metres away from the Friends Arena stadium and Mall of Scandinavia, the Quality Hotel™ Friends offers modern events facilities, state-of-the-art meeting venues and fine dining – all within easy reach of Stockholm Arlanda Airport. The registration for the meeting will open after summer.
Welcome to NoSCoS 2022 in Stockholm, Sweden!
- 1989: Gothenburg, Sweden
- 1991: Copenhagen, Denmark
- 1993: Lahti, Finland
- 1995: Oslo, Norway
- 1997: Reykjavik, Iceland
- 1999: Copenhagen, Denmark – with ISCoS
- 2001: Stockholm, Sweden
- 2003: Helsinki, Finland
- 2005: Bergen, Norway
- 2007: Reykjavik, Iceland – with ISCoS, image gallery
- 2009: Viborg, Denmark, image gallery
- 2011: Gothenburg, Sweden
- 2013: Helsinki, Finland
- 2015: Trondheim, Norway
- 2017: Linköping, Sweden, minutes
- 2019: Copenhagen, Denmark, minutes