NoSCoS has held biannual scientific meetings, rotating between the member countries, since 1989. The NoSCoS General Assembly takes place during the scientific meeting. The meetings are interprofessional and multidisciplinary and aim to deliver state of the art updates on advances in spinal cord injury treatment, ranging from prevention, acute treatment and rehabilitation to curative treatment research and long term care for health and quality of life.
The 17th Meeting of NoSCoS — Stockholm 2022
Thank you all for participating at the NoSCoS conference. With a total of 450 attendees it was an all time-high and we could clearly see that nothing beats meeting in person!
The attendees helped to make this congress a success with their enthusiasm and positive spirit. This meeting was hosted by the Spinalis Foundation.
- 1989: Gothenburg, Sweden
- 1991: Copenhagen, Denmark
- 1993: Lahti, Finland
- 1995: Oslo, Norway
- 1997: Reykjavik, Iceland
- 1999: Copenhagen, Denmark – with ISCoS
- 2001: Stockholm, Sweden
- 2003: Helsinki, Finland
- 2005: Bergen, Norway
- 2007: Reykjavik, Iceland – with ISCoS, Image gallery
- 2009: Viborg, Denmark, Image gallery
- 2011: Gothenburg, Sweden
- 2013: Helsinki, Finland
- 2015: Trondheim, Norway
- 2017: Linköping, Sweden, Minutes
- 2019: Copenhagen, Denmark, Minutes
- 2021: General Assembly (digital), Minutes
- 2022: Stockholm, Sweden, Image gallery, Abstract book, Minutes (Attachment)